Summit offers a wide-ranging benefits package, including network-based provider managed plans for health, dental and vision insurance. Also, we offer paid time-off, holidays, sick days, and a 401k plan.
Retirement planning is an integral component of an employee’s overall compensation package. Summit understands that our valuable employees deserve the peace of mind that comes with saving for a comfortable retirement.
- 401(K) with generous safe harbor match and vesting schedule -- Eligible after 90 days of full-time employment.
Generous PTO is a testament to our firm belief that Summit employees represent our most valuable resource whose hard work and loyalty should be rewarded with a commensurate work-life balance.
- 2 weeks annual vacation starts accruing on start date
- 10 Federal holidays
- 5 annual sick days banked on start date
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT BENEFITS
Professional Development is the continuous process of acquiring new knowledge and skills that relate to one’s profession, job responsibilities, or work environment. It plays a key role in maintaining trained, informed, and motivated employees.
Summit recognizes its employees are vital resources whose talents and expertise are critical in the success of our company. Professional development benefits include:
- Annual performance reviews
- Career growth opportunities
- Open, transparent communications between employees and all levels of management
Summit recognizes its employee’s accomplishments in the workplace and has quarterly and annuals awards events.
- Achievement Awards, High-Five Awards
- Team Awards and Excellence in Performance Awards
Employees and employee spouses, domestic partners and dependents are eligible to receive Medical benefits.
Employees and employee spouses, domestic partners and dependents are eligible to receive dental benefits.
Employees and employee spouses, domestic partners and dependents are eligible to receive vision benefits for eye exams, glasses, frames and contacts.